Spain´s Minister of Industry, Tourism and Trade, José Manuel Soria, recently declared that a local exploitation of shale gas would make the country more independent from foreign... More ▶
- US Research: Faulty Well Integrity, Not Fracking, Main Cause of Water Contamination
- UK Celtique Energie Criticises Application Rejection in Sussex
- New Technologies to Help European Unconventionals
- Canadian Province Rejects Fracking
- One Third of World’s Shale Resources Hindered by Water Stress, Says WRI
The European Union did not take any decision on whether to grant OPAL gas pipeline the exception Moscow asked for in November 2013, with European officials saying that Brussels might take some more time... More ▶
Mid to long-term assessments for the expansion of global LNG trade have been eyed by Greek ship owners for quite a while and a series of deals point to massive investments underway. The continuous expansion... More ▶
- Japan Signs 17-year Deal to Buy Gas from BP at North American Prices
- European Natural Gas: So What's the Real Price?
- Baltic States’ Contributions to Gazprom-Alternative Pipeline Redistributed
- Gasum, Alexela Present Alternative Projects for LNG Facilities in Gulf of Finland
- Australian LNG - A Lost Cause?
Of the current prospects for the development of unconventional oil and gas in Europe, Travis Hesketh, Vice President for Marketing and Applied Technologies, Emerson Process Management, points out that... More ▶
The Centre for Carbon Measurement at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is leading a European consortium to develop and test new methane measurement instruments for shale gas extraction, municipal... More ▶