Horizontal shale wells in Poland remain a question mark, as San Leon Energy and 3Legs Resources release their updates on Wednesday, reporting blows for the entire industry. 3Legs Resources announced... More ▶
- Spanish Ministry Supports Fracking Despite Opposition from Autonomous Communities
- US Research: Faulty Well Integrity, Not Fracking, Main Cause of Water Contamination
- UK Celtique Energie Criticises Application Rejection in Sussex
- New Technologies to Help European Unconventionals
- Canadian Province Rejects Fracking
In this article Simone Tagliapietra summarizes the key results of a new study published by the Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei aimed at exploring the future prospects of the EU-Turkey energy relations in... More ▶
Mid to long-term assessments for the expansion of global LNG trade have been eyed by Greek ship owners for quite a while and a series of deals point to massive investments underway. The continuous expansion... More ▶
- Japan Signs 17-year Deal to Buy Gas from BP at North American Prices
- European Natural Gas: So What's the Real Price?
- Baltic States’ Contributions to Gazprom-Alternative Pipeline Redistributed
- Gasum, Alexela Present Alternative Projects for LNG Facilities in Gulf of Finland
- Australian LNG - A Lost Cause?
Of the current prospects for the development of unconventional oil and gas in Europe, Travis Hesketh, Vice President for Marketing and Applied Technologies, Emerson Process Management, points out that... More ▶
The Centre for Carbon Measurement at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is leading a European consortium to develop and test new methane measurement instruments for shale gas extraction, municipal... More ▶